What Am I Doing

Recollect and modify my body, mind and soul

May 4, 2008

A Dream

I had a dream. I dreamt of my secondary school. It had been expanded over nearby area but packed with new buildings included five storey hostels. Like a KL in Kuantan, the land was stuffed.

In dream, I capable to dash and jump from roof to roof like a ninja. I avoided the sight of people, hid in the speed of light and unattainable height of sky. When you feel of a sudden gust of wind, it might be I passing through thou.

The night, I was running and jumping. Most of the time, I peeked at people of land. They chatted and smiled to each others. Each time, I felt a great loneliness. Then, I dashed faster and jumped to a new height.

When I woke up, I kept thinking. Is his personality created his capability or his capability created his personality.

Today, I keep challenging myself to a new level of sky. At the same time, I lose interests of what others do. Our pathes have led us away. I really don`t know how to share with them.

P.S. I started to read books of business and investment recently. Wanna to get a start in business instead of studying.

11 comments:

tc said...

feel lonely?? wan me to accompany u bo?? lol..

hey.. nice job.. keep on update ur japanese of the week.. i will copy it and keep as collection.. no copyright ho.??

WhyWai said...

hehe... ur post is as poetic as usually... I can acc. u too. Just buy me a return ticket ^.^

Sora said...

hahaha, come on, baby

ku juga salin dari buku nota, oleh tu tiada copyright X)

WhyWai said...

cheehang... help me buy tis mouse pad. LoL... seriously
http://www.akibaos.com/?p=3393

Anonymous said...

heroes...

Sora said...

weiwei, you have provided a broken link

www.akibaos.com/?p=3393

WhyWai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WhyWai said...

No broke lea.
maybe blocked... alter link

darryl said...

I got the same thoughts.. so what say you?

I would say capability shapes personality but not the other way round, since capability relates to aptitude, which cant be shaped.. :)

Sora said...

k, i buy u one if i see it.

Sora said...

well, i saw it coming in a form of circle. they shape each other.

example, u ar a natural debater and never lose in an argument. since victory comes effortlessly, you tend to provoke anyone with different opinions and have them argue wth u. This becomes one of ur personality. By time, it shapes ur capability in winning an argument. It repeats again and again