What Am I Doing

Recollect and modify my body, mind and soul

April 23, 2008

Take a Break

ifyouwork24hoursperdayhowwillyoulifebeifyoustudyfromthemomentyou
wakeuptillthemomentyoucloseyoureyeswhatwillyourlifebewhatyouwanti
ttobedoyouperhaptohaveaneasylifeachallengingoneorifgodgiveyoupowe
rtosetthedaytimeitcouldbemorethan24hoursorlessthanthathowmanyhou
rswillyougiveittoeveninfinitetimeisgiventoyouidoubtidoubtwillyoueverc
onsidertakingabreakwithoutgivingyourselfaminuteorsoyoursouliscrying


The space between the notes creates the music.

8 comments:

darryl said...

ooi.. so fast update blog for what? i no time to read ah! :P

anyway.. i dont really understand.. all i know is that if you let me control time, I will set 25 hours a day. just one extra ..

tc said...

i will set 1 second per day..

so kiss the gal u love cuz u only manage to do once..

xoxo..

Sora said...

swt, in a blink of eye, u dead lo. i doubt u got enough time to know a girl.

something pop-up in my mind tht time, of course i would like to update it quick enough

tc said...

walao.. u blink need 1 minute?? then u cannot drive o.. sure many pedestrian gg on the road..

even there's something pop out in my mind.. i still need to work in office.. lol..

Anonymous said...

chee hang....
u r always my idol....
write blog also can so world class and high grade one....
walao e....compare to my blog...
shit lo...
this is a very nice post chee hang...
very 'you shen du'!!

darryl said...

wa.. hang hang ge blink 1 minute.. I must learn that too! XD

tc u kiss girl no feel one isit? 1 second u havent touch the girl's lips la.. dont say u feel her.. "i love you" also have finish saying.. LOL

tc said...

in this high-tech century.. we use speed of light dy..

Anonymous said...

=.="
What the...
I Dun UND...
Haha!!