What Am I Doing

Recollect and modify my body, mind and soul

July 25, 2008

Believe It or Not

It is not about this!

It`s not Ripley`s Believe It Or Not but a crazy thing I did in a peaceful day.

I expressed my feeling towards a girl and gave her a small bundle of roses in front of the class during the speech test. Everyone was surprised and teachers smartly called up a break to soften the atmosphere. The girl, of course went out to take the fresh air to reclaim her mind. Friends, almost all encouraged me and felt proud for me while some disagreed with me silently, among them was one of my best friend. Teachers, they seemed like enjoying it as I apologized and chatted with them later. One knew that to be happened as she had saw my flower and helped me to hide it.

The girl, a Malaysian who came here at the same plane with me. She is strong in her will as she seemed extraordinary calmly when delivered her speech straightly after mine. She did not intend to avoid me or just make an instant reply but answered me honestly at the same night that she would like to drag this matter for awhile. We chatted and joked as usual as we did in my room. That`s why I loved her so much that I took such approach.

Not saying that I am gambling in a dice throw as I had confessed to her personally in one-on-one situation beforehand. She made no promise or reply but smiling sweetly whenever I touched the line. She seemed happy and loved that, however, she played safely and took everything out from me. She told me similar thing had happened to her last time, she never know how to act upon it. I guess I have to continue on to try my best and buy her time.

That`s bad jokes back then being told among my friends at the time she came to my room every night, just chatting and doing homework. When I lied, it sounds unfair to her. Thus, I decided to make it straight and public. Not about our relation, but my feeling.

That`s here I am for another day, fighting for my future and love in Japan.

22 comments:

Nicholas ooi said...

well... brother... your situation just same like me... she also don't say anything and still pretend... at least both of you still can meet each other...

take a good care..my friend...

Anonymous said...

whoa .. hang hang ko .. i salute u for that ... u so yao yeng .. i sure bo chi if i were to confess to public

darryl said...

Is this chee hang's blog blogging about his story?

Anonymous said...

WAH!!

... wait ...

darryl... i have the same question as yours.. hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

You are the man !!!!!!!

WhyWai said...

"five bodies touch ground"

surely u are the man.. as joey said: "Got lxmpx.."

sjovie said...

omg hang hang " im lying on the ground adi "

u seriously got lxmpa la.. damn gao geong. i oso seriously salute u. u damn brave

btw mind to share her pic boh ? lets us all ur gd frens see see har la.. =)

YOU'RE THE MAN !

Sora said...

Well, I just react on what I feel to.

Thanks for Nicholas, my bro. Wish you the best.

Sora said...

for her sake, I am not going to expose her pic before thing goes on smooth and got her permission to do so. Sry

Anonymous said...

check the post where he go singing one
maybe inside

tc said...

chee hang!!! gosh.. i can't believe that!!

ashiteru~~~!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah hang arh
she everyday come ur room
so suspicios
but i like this paragraph

"Not saying that I am gambling in a dice throw as I had confessed to her personally in one-on-one situation beforehand. She made no promise or reply but smiling sweetly whenever I touched the line. She seemed happy and loved that, however, she played safely and took everything out from me. She told me similar thing had happened to her last time, she never know how to act upon it. I guess I have to continue on to try my best and buy her time."

just too make this thingy long

Anonymous said...

wah...why i so late baru discover this post...
btw...
WALAO eh...is like Japanese and Korean Drama...lol...so romantic...
~
erm, i dunno all girls like that or not la...
girls starting 20...
hope for romantic of course...
but at the same time feeling of safe...
u know what i mean ar...
means...erm...u know la...
i also dunno how to tell u...
safe in everything...physically, mentally...
give the girl sum time la...
girls need time...coz think too much...
~
btw,use a phrase from Gray's Anatomy:"I represent all girls in this room saying, dump her, and be my boyfriend..."
ok....except me...
haha....gambate...
u will win her heart...

Joey said...

wah.....you so man.....full of confidence...you wear the red tie....shhh...don tell anyone....the tie got secret wan.....can make any person attract to you....beware of the effect...guys will get attracted too....

Sihan said...

You are the man...

Hats off to Chow Chee Han!!

kerry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kerry said...

chee hang, bravo...

Dwen-Tjin said...

wow..good on ya chee hang!
hope everything goes well as it takes all the courage u have to admit such a thing IN FRONT of ppl~
things like this almost never happen nowadays~
so,just go go go! we are rooting for ya~

Rique K Swee said...

Wa~ u reli vy vy man neh!! haha... u got guts!! i sincerely hope tat u'll get tat gal lei... hehe...

Sora said...

nevertheless, i act with milder or considered slow pace nowadays.

starting from today is two-weeks holiday, but i got my plan, she got hers. Let`s see how the space and time turns it to be

Anonymous said...

wat a bombshell you have dropped. but i blive she likes u ,jz got a feeling. ur a sweet guy cheehang ! lol. me no gay dun get me wrong.
stil rem da last night in inti basketball court where all da girls surrounded u aha

Anonymous said...

OMGOSHH chee hang!!!!!
now oni i noe.. so long oni i noe... wth.. y never tell me >.< huhuhu~

anyway chee hang, ganbare!
take it slowly and steady.. =)
malaysia rooting for u!!