What Am I Doing

Recollect and modify my body, mind and soul

August 31, 2008

The Path


(The work shown below is a draft)

Along the way, two choices stood ahead.

As a cooperation leader
I could help many and myself
Being socialize at the same time able to watch my kids play on every Saturday
Boast the economics of the world and raise the living standard
Invest in the education of children for the sake of future
Able to make a change to the world, make it a better place


As somebody
I live free and peace
I travel to where I want and talk to who I wish to
I only visit my family once in a while
Unable to provide my kids what he wants but at tle
Limited spending
aaaaaaaarrrrrrghgh

Being someone who travel barefoot
Sleep inside tent or car
Eat local delicious and can food

(Snore)

5 comments:

darryl said...

so deep.. cant understand

Anonymous said...

i will choose first choice and it will be what i pursuing for....

How about u? My friend?

Anonymous said...

hou!
hou zheng choi ..
hang hang ko u alright hor ?

Anonymous said...

Deep
yet touching

Anonymous said...

0.0 ... dont understand le..