What Am I Doing

Recollect and modify my body, mind and soul

September 7, 2008

Pile Up My Dream

Have you been ever played a game of building a tower out of blocks? Yes, I used to play it with my younger brother, relatives, and friends. We competed among ourselves to top the others. We built it with jingle pieces, trump cards, or video cases. The whole experience was fun and exciting. You have to draft a shape in your mind, plot a structure to have your tower stand still and build it, with your hands. Yes, this makes the game worthwhile.

As I grown, although I didn’t planned to build neither Paris Eifel Tower nor Malaysia Twin Tower this time, I was proud to tell everybody that it is a house I want to build. Not taller than Taipei 101 Tower, not larger than Beijing Bird`s Nest, not as unique as Egypt Pyramids, but must be the dearest place for its resident. A home, sweet home.

Here I am, in Japan. Intend to study Architecture, as no other places could fulfill my almost desire. The knowledge surrounds environment, energy, natural disaster, living space, structure, and so on. I wish to know various fields and as much knowledge as possible, then apply them in my future works. In order to build a home of YOURS.


(English draft of my Japanese essay)

5 comments:

darryl said...

fuiyo!! ANOTHER ARCHITECT! ok.. zw, ch, i know what to do adi.. XD

Anonymous said...

*shake hand*
since when architecture?
we open firm together after 7 years ..

WhyWai said...

wah... made up ur mind ady?
good... next time can find u build house when conflict with zw.

Anonymous said...

Can u help me to build my dream house?

Anonymous said...

finally found ur niche?
congrates!! ^_^